Rafaela is one of the few supports in the game. She was a must have in the team until Estes come out, but that doesn’t mean that she is worse, no less. She has an area low CD healing that also boosts your movement speed, and in addition she also counts with a good amount of CC. And last but not less she is easy to learn, so is the perfect support if you are new to this role.
Take a look at her model in game:
Damage-dealing abilities will slow down enemies for 1.5s, and healing abilities will speed up allies for 1s.
-This passive makes your kit stronger, although is not reflected in the description, the numbers of slow and speed up are higher than you could thought.
– Easy to use, you don’t have to do anything special, it pops out automatically.
Light of Retribution
Uses the power of Holy Light to deal 220/260/300/340/380/420 pts of magic damage to the nearest three enemies.
– This is the ability you are going to use to poke in lane, it deals a good amount of damage and has a low CD.
– You can also use it to chase a target.
Summons Holy Light to regen 370/410/450/490/530/570 HP for herself and the most injured ally near her, and also regens 90/100/110/120/130/140 HP for other allied heroes.
– This is the ability that makes this support good, a lot of healing for yourself and the lower hp ally, and also a little cure for the rest of your teammates. Use it constantly.
– Remember that the movement speed is the same for all allies, this could be useful for rotations.
Uses Holy Light to punish enemies before her, dealing 460/560/660 pts of magic damage and stunning targets for 1.5s.
– A utility ultimate that also deals a lot of damage for the role of support.
– With a good stun you can demolish the enemy team in a teamfight.
In this videogame, the supports usually build full magic power, as Rafaela you want that an also CDR for the most healing and utility possible.
+10% Cooldown Reduction.
Unique Effect: +40 Movement Speed
-These are the boots you want for caping your CDR
+55 Magic Power. +400 HP. +25 Mana Regen. +20% Cooldown Reduction.
Unique Passive Mana Spring: A kill or assist regens 20% of hero’s HP within 5s.
– You are going to be wasting a lot of mana, so this is the first item you should get.
+150 Magic Power.
Unique Passive Covenant Adds 2 HP for every 1 pt of magic power added.
– This item is useful for surviving longer, as you aren’t going to be taking tanky items this will solve the deal.
+90 Magic Power.
Unique Effect +25% Magic Power
Unique Passive, Exterminate: After a skill hits a target, magic attack will immediately increase 15%. The next skill damage will terminate this effect. This effect can last up to 3s with a built in cooldown time of 10s.
– This item is good for rising damage and healing a lot. I really recommend it.
+75 Magic Power. +15 Mana Regen. +7% Movement Speed.
Unique Passive Freeze Skills that damage an enemy hero will carry a 10% slow down effect. This effect lasts 3s and can stack up to 3 times.
– This boosts your passive and makes you a real thread for the enemy.
+770 HP. +45 HP Regen.
Unique Passive, Bravery: Raises attack and defense of surrounding allies 10%.
– The only real support item, it is good boosting your teammates as you get tankier, definitely a good choice here.
You have 3 options mainly.
Teleports a certain distance in a specified direction. For 1s after the teleport, duration of disabling effects will be reduced 50%.
– Better survivability and engage with your ultimate.
Regens 10% HP for you and nearby teammates. If only 1 ally hero receives healing, the effect will increase 50%.
– To increase your healing power.
Reduces a specified hero’s movement speed 30% and physical and magic defense 40%. Lasts 3s.
– To protect and help your teammates.
GOOD ALLIES TO TEAM UP WITH
You always want to go with a damage dealer hero because you don’t deal that much, but you can provide them protection.
– Because of her low mobility, she needs protection, and you can easily do it.
– The same philosophy as Layla, she deals damage but she is weak.
Rafaela has two skins Fertility Goddess and Flower Fairy, I personally recommend the second one, it changes completely her model and her skill effects, it also is more expensive but I think that is the best.
Take a look here:
EMBLEMS TO USE
You can both use Magic emblem set or Roamer emblem set, depending on your play style.
IN GAME TIPS
You always have to stay with your team, remember that you are a support and you have to help your allies.
At level one you should level up your healing ability, in case something bad happens. Poke with Light of Retribution and heal your ally if he needs it.
Use your ultimate to engage or disengage, it’s a powerful tool for all kinds of occasions. Chase people with your q and try to save wound allies with your heal.
You have to stay in with the carries of your team, healing them and preventing them to back to base. Use your ultimate in more than one or two enemies if possible, which could be a game changer.
THE END IS HERE
I don’t really have anything more to teach you, ask me in the comments anything that you want, as always my winrates are here.
Enjoy playing Mobile Legends!!