Eudora is a damage mage that can be very useful in teamfights. She has burst damage and her ultimate can destroy the enemy team in just a second. Also her passive is great for trading in lane and can make the laning phase a nightmare for your enemy. It’s a great choice if you want to carry your team to victory and climb up some leagues.
Here is her model:
Gives the target a “Superconductor” effect which will amplify the effects of other abilities.
-Basically in this ability is all the magic of Eudora, basically, if you haven’t understand it, when you deal damage with one spell to an enemy hero, he will get “marked” and will receive extra effects from the other abilities.
– A little hard to understand and master but has a lot of potential.
Uses forked lightning to deal 400/450/500/550/600/650 magic damage to enemies in a conical area in front of the hero, also causing enemies who received a Superconductor effect to lose 15 magic resistance.
– Your main damage ability. With Forked Lightning you can insanely poke your enemies in lane, such a low CD and great damage, you also can push the wave while lowering enemy’s HP.
– The superconductor effects lowers the magic resistance of the enemy champion by 15, this is the less rewarding effect, as discussed below.
Strikes an enemy with a bolt of lightning, dealing 280/300/320/340/360/380 magic damage and stunning the target for 0.75s. Enemies who received a Superconductor effect will be stunned for an additional 0.75s.
– Useful for catching mispositioned enemies or bursting the target without react time. It has to be said that this is a fixed stun what makes the ability so powerful.
– The superconductor effect in this ability is incredible, it doubles the time of the stun duration, this is an effect to be taken into account
Summons a great storm of lightning, dealing 600/880/1190 pts of magic damage to the target. Other enemies around the target will receive 400/550/700 pts of magic damage. The skill will deal extra 15%/15%/15% of damage to enemies who are affected by Superconductor effect.
– Here we reach the top of the hero. This fixed ability damage is insane, at last level 1190 of base damage plus the scaling is really mad. Also it deals area damage (in less quantity but also high enough).
– The superconductor effect makes this ability to deal even more damage, exactly 15%, this is the best effect of the passive you can get.
As Eudora you want to build full magic power, you don’t need to build tanky items because you are going to be the main damage dealer of your team.
+10% Cooldown Reduction.
Unique Effect: +40 Movement Speed
– I think that this is the better option you have. CDR makes you to deal more damage over time.
+55 Magic Power. +400 HP. +25 Mana Regen. +20% Cooldown Reduction.
Unique Passive Mana Spring: A kill or assist regens 20% of hero’s HP within 5s.
– You really need this item, its perfect. Gives you CDR, magic power, and also the mana that you are going to need.
+90 Magic Power.
Unique Effect +25% Magic Power
Unique Passive, Exterminate: After a skill hits a target, magic attack will immediately increase 15%. The next skill damage will terminate this effect. This effect can last up to 3s with a built in cooldown time of 10s.
– An item that increases your magic power too much for the cost. I recommend to build this after Enchanted Talisman.
+65 Magic Power
+40% Magic Penetration.
Unique Passive Spellbreaker When HP is over 70%, the unique attribute for this equipment will increase 30%
– The best and only item of magic penetration you need.
I will show here other magic power items you can buy as Eudora
+70 Magic Power. +15 Mana Regen. +20% Cooldown Reduction.
Unique Passive, Timestream: After killing an enemy hero, immediately reduce cooldown time for all abilities 30%.
-A very useful item for recharging your skills earlier.
+75 Magic Power. +15 Mana Regen. +7% Movement Speed.
Unique Passive Freeze Skills that damage an enemy hero will carry a 10% slow down effect. This effect lasts 3s and can stack up to 3 times.
– Great for chasing and kiting enemies. Also more CC = GG.
+150 Magic Power.
Unique Passive Covenant Adds 2 HP for every 1 pt of magic power added.
– I usually build this item last, it gives you an crazy amount of damage and provides you a lot of survivability.
I will show here 3 options in case you aren’t high level and you don’t have some of this spells.
Teleports a certain distance in a specified direction. For 1s after the teleport, duration of disabling effects will be reduced 50%.
– Eudora is a low mobility hero, so this is essential to survive.
Immediately increases movement speed 42%. This effect slowly fades over 7s.
– The same reason as Flicker.
Deals 300-1000 pts of true damage to a specified hero (grows with level).
– To secure the kills after you have used your combo.
GOOD ALLIES TO TEAM UP WITH
This time I’m going to talk about to heroes, but your preferences of teaming up are always a marksman or a heavy burst hero.
– Both of you have burst damage, so kills are secured in lane.
– He will hook enemies for you and drag them in range to all your abilities
– You can also CC chain to make an enemy stand for ages.
– Great damage, and great CC, is like another version of you, so combining both will destroy teamfights.
Eudora has two skins Flame Red Lips and Christmas Cheer. I personally prefer the second one but it can’t be bought with diamonds and is harder to get so if you don’t have patience buy Flame Red Lips, but remember, patience is recompensed.
Take a look at both skins:
EMBLEMS TO USE
Magic emblem set, no discussion here.
IN GAME TIPS
Remember to use your passive correctly and don’t get caught alone, you usually can’t 1 v 2 the enemy because of your low mobility.
Remember that you can go mid lane alone or to a duolane with a partner, both decisions are ok.
Push the lane, and damage the enemy. The combo I recommend pre-ultimate is first Forked Lightning and then Electric Arrow, you will double the stun duration, in this time you can autoattack him twice to maximize the damage.
When you reach level 4, all in with your ultimate the enemy laner, if you think that he is going to run away go with this combo: Forked Lightning > Electric Arrow > Thunderstruck.
If he is attacking you, then maximize the damage using this: Electric Arrow > Forked Lightning > Thunderstruck
Also there is a little trick, because of the time that the ultimate takes to land, you can Thunderstruck > Forked Lightning and it will trigger the additional 15% damage of the ultimate.
Stay with your in the backlane of your team and try to hit as many enemies as you can with Forked Lightning and the use your ultimate. This way you are going to trigger the 15% extra damage to as many enemies as possible.
HERE WE ARE AGAIN
We are done with Eudora, as always remember to ask me anything you want I will leave here my winrates and rank for anyone interested in.
Have a nice day and play Mobile Legends!!